How To Workout With Battle Ropes? (Video)
BATTLE ROPES PRACTICE will gradually improve the mobility in your grip, as well as the movement in your shoulders, hips, core, knees, ankles and feet etc.
Crunch trainer Livia Jenvey recommends her clients use battle ropes to lose fat and bodybuilding because they are a fun, quick, and alternative way to work out. Just spending a few minutes working with the ropes will send your heart racing and your muscles aching in a good way.
Before we also introduced its benefits and how to choose it! (click here)
Today, let's learn how to lose fat by Battle Ropes
- Wrap the battle ropes around a heavy beam or poll, and pull the ropes out so they are straight and equidistant away from the pole.
- Standing with the legs just wider than hip distance, pick up the battle ropes with your hands. Make sure your core is engaged, and the shoulders are pressed down and back.
- Bend and straighten your knees while simultaneously lifting and lowering arms to create rippling waves in the ropes. The waves should travel all the way to the beam.
- Repeat the double wave exercise for 20 seconds.
- Continue the same wave motion using your right hand only. Be sure to securely hold on to the left side of the rope. Continue for 10 seconds, and repeat on the left side for 10 seconds.
- Using your right hand, slam the rope to the right by moving your hand in a semicircular shape to the right. Then slam the rope back to the left by moving your hand in a semicircular shape to the left. Continue for 10 seconds, and repeat on the left side for 10 seconds.
- Rest for 30 seconds, then repeat the set again. Complete three sets total
Try it for yourself, you will find it so easy and funny!
Here is the video, have a look and let’s begin!
- Tags: Battle Rope